Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It's Tuesday night. Let's see what has happened in my life.

Sunday night M slept terribly. He was up at 1:15, 3:30 and 5:30. I was exhausted. I needed to get the car window fixed so I brought K over to S's and asked if she could keep her till that evening. That way, I could get a nap (seems like every time I need a nap, she decides not to take one!). So glad the car is fixed, you don't realize how much you use your driver side window until you don't have it! I cleaned house after I got home, while Matthew napped. I took a great nap and actually felt much better. It was a nice day so we all hung out outside with our neighbors until K came home.

Monday night he was up at 3:30 so that was a big improvement. I got on my mom's website and nursing website and asked about my milk issues. The general consensus is that my milk is getting hurt by giving bottles at night. And that I just need to keep nursing and my supply will be fine. And I need to relax about the sleeping thing because he is sleeping better then a lot of BF babies at his age. I just need to keep that in mind at 3 am!

Tuesday we went to the Hendricks County Fair and had a good time. We went early in the am so there weren't crowds. Kylie got her face painted like a girl pirate - pink bandana, purple eye patch, skull cross bones, scar. It looked really cute! Kylie liked all the animals, Matthew slept the whole time. K did use the bathroom 3 times, when I asked her too. She had an accident on the way to the car, I forgot to ask if she needed to go before we left and we didn't have enough time to get back to the bathroom.

She also had 4 poop accidents. I'm pretty tired of those. I've told her that she could use a diaper to poop in, it would be cleaner then going in her panties. She doesn't seem to care and/or understand. We've told her she can have a Lighting McQueen car if she goes, just once. No dice. We're staying home all day tomorrow and working on it some more. She's had accidents every time we've been out since Friday so we need to spend the day re-enforcing things. Wish us luck.

We watched Emma, the next door neighbor girl, tonight. Gave her parents a break. They went to the fair. The girls had tons of fun playing. I guess E fights her bath every night. But she had a blast with K so I told her parents the toys we have that E played with, hopefully they will have some luck at their house.

I fed M 3 times between 6 and 9:30, trying to fill him up really good. I hope we have a good night tonight!

No comments: