Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hi. It's March 1st. How has that happened?? Winter is almost over, thank goodness. We're all ready to spend some time outside. Went on a playdate this morning, we went to see Val and Nicholas and Ella. Ella is almost 3 months old and has been very fussy so Val enjoyed having someone to talk with. Matthew crawled around and Kylie and Niko played pretty well together. He was the "pusher" but he hasn't' pushed K in months so I feel better about getting together with them.
Then we went to Gymboree, Matthew had a class to make-up. His teacher said he's about ready to move up into the next level. That is strange to think about. He's about the same age as Kylie was when she started. I'm going to call the library to see if they have story time too. Kylie started that at 10 months and it was good for us (my first mommy and baby activity). Shocking to think that Matthew will be 10 months very soon.
Kylie got her class picture in yesterday. It's funny to hear her talk about all the kids. Levi sits next to her at lunch and calls her clementines oranges. Camille and Alexis are her best friends. Meagan and Nyla play together. Connor gets in trouble for running. And Ty pretended to be a monster so Kylie and Camille hid from him. He got put in time-out for that.
Speaking of K, I have some funny stories to write down. Last week she put my high heels on and one of my fancy nightgowns and was saying that she was "beet-i-ful". I couldn't understand what she was saying and she said "Like the song on your I-pod". Then I understood that she was talking about the song "You're Beautiful". Then she started singing the song "You're beautiful, you're beautiful. It's true. I saw your face and I don't know what to do." Can you believe that? I don't even listen to that song much but she loves it. That and Ice Ice Baby.
So another funny story - this morning she called Matthew - Math. I asked her "What did you call him?" She said "Math. Like how Owen calls Sophia, Soph". So she' calling him Math now. Wonder how long that will last.
Currently, while I'm typing this, she has emptied out my lingerie drawer and has put all the pretty Victoria's Secret things over her head, like a necklace. And she wants to go to a restaurant to show how "beat-i-ful" she is. And I can't find the stupid video camera. Grrr.

No comments: