Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday afternoon. M is sleeping, K is snacking.

Things are good here. Weekend was fine, not too exciting. We went to art class this morning. Kylie does that while Matthew plays in the open gym with the other kids. A lady who is M's gymboree class was there, her name is Leah and I like her a lot. I think she's going to be my new friend. It would be good to have a boy Matthew's age for playdates and stuff.

My best friend, Sara, signed on a house in Brownsburg yesterday! They found one they like and it will be ready in 6 weeks. So she's very busy with Realtors, movers, and all that stuff right now. But soon she'll be home!

Kylie just peeled her own clementine! She used her toy screwdriver to break the peel and then peeled it. She's actually peeled two of them now. She did this all on her own while I was putting M down for a nap. She is a genius.

Brett is working a lot this week. He has a training class that he's teaching that will keep him busy. And this weekend he is going to Maryland to see his friend, Theresa, who got paralyzed last year. A bunch of his old co-workers are going to spend time with her. Don't know what I'll do this weekend. Probably go to late church. Maybe invite Ann over to watch Grey's Anatomy. That's a good idea.

MK is doing good. I've gotten several decent sized re-orders the past two weeks. I have mom's party next week and another silent party too. But I need to get a few more booked so I can get busier as spring/summer approach. Cindy will be coming to mom's party to give me my necklace/earring/ring set that I won last year. And I won another prize too that I need to pick out. One of my clients won a gold and garnet ring for having a big party in November so I'll pick that ring up for her while I'm there. Gotta get on the phone and make some calls.

Well, Kylie is done with her snack and wants to play Cinderella. So, gotta go!

No comments: