Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tuesday morning. Matthew is sleeping, Kylie is at school.

Things are good here. Busy lately. Last week I drove to mom and dad's for a MK party. My director, Cindy, came too. That was great because she got to explain all the marketing parts of the business while I did the class part. The kids were ok, Matthew kept trying to go to sleep but the ladies were so loud they would wake him up. Dad took care of Kylie and got Matthew to stay asleep. and I got 2 bookings off it so I'll be back in April and May. I think a couple of the ladies are considering doing the business too so that's wonderful. Mom wanted to do it but it's not worth it if she doesn't have parties and she doesn't think she can physically handle the parties and work full time. So maybe after she retires. But I hope one or two of the other ladies will consider it.

Matthew got sick while we were there. He had been battling a sinus infection but when I took him to the dr before I left, she said just to let it ride out. But then he started having fevers up in Chicago so I called the dr on the way home and got him in on Friday. He had an ear infection. Poor baby. Then after having the medicine for a few days, I noticed that he broke out in hives on sunday. Great. Back to the dr on Monday and he got a new prescription and is now alergic to penicilin, just like Kylie and I. And his ear infection is now in both ears. Can't wait for spring!!

Kylie had a fever too but seemed to be fine after some tylenol. I put her hair in braids yesterday and she looked very cute! I'll have to have mom teach me to do french braids when she is a little older. She loved it when I took them out and her hair was all kinky. Reminded me of Sarah's when she was little.

Dick's b-day was this past weekend, 70. Ray, Chris, Doug and Louise came in from Nebraska on Friday to surprise him. He wasn't very surprised but did appreciate it. Then he had a surprise party on Saturday night and wasn't surprised about that either! But he was very surprised when Sharon gave him his present, a new shitzu puppy. She is super cute and very well tempered. Kylie got to pick her name and picked Irish. Matthew crawled all over the place chasing her and Irish let him catch her most of the time. They will have lots of fun together.

I think we're going to West Virginia with Brett next week. He has to go for business and wants to take us along. And my MK conference is next weekend, Brett will be leaving for Denver with the hockey trip that weekend too.

Starting to plan Matthew's bday party. Brett wants Colts but I want turtles. I need to start designing his invites and figuring out the guest list. I might do a playdate party for some of his friends before his real party, like I did for Kylie. That would keep the guest list down. Needs to be a nice day out so we can put people outside. I'm not cooking lunch for everything like mom and I did for K, too expensive and too much work. Maybe subs from subway or something. Or maybe just cake and ice cream. But won't a turtle cake be so cool?? Much better then a Colts cake.

No comments: