Monday, November 02, 2009

Kylie's Response Journal

Kylie was given a Response Journal today at school. This is a notebook where her teacher and her write letters back and forth. Only 3 kids in Kylie's class were given a journal so we've very excited that Kylie is doing well enough in school to have this opportunity. Here is the first letter from Mrs. Moore:

Dear Kylie,
I am glad you are writing to me. What is your favorite thing about Kindergarten? I hope you have a great day! Love, Mrs. Moore

Kylie's response:
Dear Mrs. Moore My favorite thing to do in Kindergar is to lrn to rat wrs. Wot is yor favorite thing? Love, Kylie


:-)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I LOVE when kids are learning to read/write! One of my favorite things about being a teacher. You're going to see such HUGE progress this year, as I know you already have. Way to go, Kylie!