Friday, November 06, 2009


Tooth Fairy is on her way!


Kylie lost her first tooth this afternoon. It happened about an hour ago and she's still dancing around the house in excitement! She's been wiggling her bottom tooth for about a week so we knew it was coming. We were sitting on the couch in the loft, watching "The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown", trying to get Matthew to fall asleep while catching up on the huge stack of magazines that I need to get through. Kylie was drinking some Gatoraide from a slippy cup and all of a sudden said "Mommy, Mommy!!" and leaned forward, holding her to her mouth. Then she showed me her tooth, in her hand! It hardly bled at all. So we called daddy and the grandma's and took some pictures.
My little girl, losing her first tooth.

Gotta say, while I was holding her tooth, I realized that I started having contractions about this time six years ago. How weird is that?

No comments: