Wednesday, September 06, 2006

It's been so long since I last wrote. But not much has gone on with us, just our usual lives.

M is sleeping. K was sleeping but woke up so she's watching Jonah on our TV in our rooms.

Labor day was spent in Chicago visiting my parents. Josh and Sarah were there too. It was great to see them both. It warms my heart when I see them play with K and M, they seem to really like being aunt/uncles.

We did go disc golfing, which is one of Josh's hobbies. It wasn't easy but I tried. Brett and Dad started to get better by the end. Josh is really good. And we went to a fair on Saturday. They had a craft show that I really liked. We didn't get anything but the booths were very nice. We didn't get to look at everything because K wanted to ride the rides.

K is sleeping now on our bed, she's so tired but fights those naps like you wouldn't believe. Thank goodness, I need the mental break.

M has a cold that has been keeping him from sleeping well - naps and at night. I thought he had an earache since he's been screaming when he eats and waking up so much. So we went to the Dr today. She didn't see an ear infection but thought it might be coming on so she gave us a perscription for Amixoicillin anyway. He is very congested so she told us to use Children's Nighttime Triminic, which I already had for Kylie. It doesn't contain any sleep aids but lasts longer then regular Triminic. And we'll run the vaporizer tonight and put some Vaporub on his chest. Just the fact that he's sleeping now, going on 90 minutes without waking up makes me very hopeful for tonight. He's still not sleeping through the night, Dr. Collins says he's old enough to do it so we don't know why he isn't yet. Maybe after he starts solids he will.

I've gotten several of the items I bought off of E-bay in the mail this week. I'm very impressed with everything so far. Gymboree clothes wear well anyway and the used ones I've gotten look brand new. And the dresses and jeans that I sold went for $35+, which is well over what I would make at a garage sale and without the work. I'm still waiting for the lady to pay for them but it's only been a few days. Speaking of waiting for payment, my MK weekend bag sold on the 30th but I haven't been paid for that either. If I don't get payment then I'm filing a "no-payment report" with E-bay to see if that wakes the buyer up. If she doesn't pay, then I'll just re-list it in a few weeks. It only sold for $52 and I know it can go for more then that.

Speaking of MK, my business is doing much better!! I have had 3 parties in the past week - with $450+ in sales. Pretty good for one week! And I have 3 maybe 4 more parties this month. It's great to get back into the swing of my MK business - I want to start saving for my eye surgery.

Well, that's about it here. I need to do some MK work while the house is quiet.

No comments: