Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Long time again. I'm trying to get more work done around the house during nap time and K and M haven't been napping at the same time lately either. Oh well.

Let's see, what's new. Mom and Dad are staying up in Chicago. Their low offer was accepted so they'll be there for the next few years. Mom may or may not work for the whole time, now that her pension is screwed up, work doesn't seem to have the same appeal. But she is putting a lot into 401K so maybe she will work for a few more years. I wish they were coming down here still but they asked God for a clear sign and having such a low offer accepted is pretty clear. They may still move down here in a few years.

K had picture day today. She wore a new outfit from Gymboree. It was brown and she only had black shoes so I had to make a quick run to Meijer to find brown shoes before her picture turn. Just made it as her name was being called. She really likes school this year. Her crafts are more complicated and they play "duck, duck goose" at the end of the day. Today I guess all the kids could recite their memory verse, which was "God made us" so everyone got to pick a prize out of the treasure chest. K came running out of the room with this super ball above her head, chattering at high speed all about it.

I'm doing good with my e-bay stuff, sold some stuff today and yesterday. It's not a ton of money but I'm getting rid of stuff and making more then I would at a garage sale. I am debating selling more of K's clothes. I took a bunch of the older clothes that were stained or I just didn't like to Goodwill a few months ago. But I still have a big storage container of nice, clean 6-18 month clothes. I could sell them but also want to keep them if we have another child. I don't think we will at this point but it's probably way to soon to decide that. I do want to keep some of my favorite outfits to make a quilt out of when she gets older. That will be hard to choose!

M is still getting over his cold but last night he slept better. Woke up at 2:45 and at 6:00 and up for the day at 7:00. He's over 4 months and should be sleeping through the night but we can't try to push that issue until he gets over his cold. I do well most of the time with the lack of sleep. I definitely have gotten better, God has answered my prayers for patience.

I've been doing really well with MK. I had 5 parties in 4 weeks and won a purple stone ring. I can earn the matching necklace and earrings by having 5 parties in 5 weeks in October and November. I already have 5 booked so as long as those hold, I'll get there. I have one tonight and one on Friday. I ordered the holiday stuff and got it all in. It is some great stuff, should be easy sells. And by being a Star Consultant for 1st quarter, I got a prize. I picked a black leather purse. B thinks its ugly but who cares, it's not his purse!

That's about it here. I'll try to write more often.

No comments: