Saturday, April 14, 2007

So, I started working out. That's right, I joined a gym. And, get this, I like it. Strange, isn't it? It feels good to take that hour to myself. I actually got up this morning, Saturday, at 6:45 to get to the gym when it opened at 7. Amazing. Anyway, the first time I did the elliptical machine, my legs were burning at 2 mins and I was DONE at 10mins. That was Tuesday night. Then on Wednesday morning I tried again for 11 mins. But I was feeling good at 8 mins so I increased it to 12. Then I was still feeling good at 11 mins so I increased it to 13 mins. Long story short, I ended up going 30 minutes!!!! And have done 30 mins, increasing my speed each time since then. This morning I went 2.8 miles in 30 mins. Then I did my abs and legs on the weight machines. I didn't do all the leg exercises because I needed to be back by 8:15 for Brett to leave for wrestling. I'm going to go back tomorrow after church and work out with Ann, who also is a member of Cardinal Fitness.
Last night we had Lynk, Nancy and Alex over. We just hung out for a few hours. Alex doesn't always play good with Kylie because of the age difference. At one point Kylie told me that Alex told her that she didn't want to play with her and that got Kylie upset. Lynk got mad at Alex and told her to apologize. I asked Kylie this morning if Alex did and she said no. Oh well, they seemed to be having fun together after that so maybe they got over their issues. I did shorten Alex's pj's while they were here, they were hanging on her! Only took a minute and looked much better.
Ann and Ted are coming over this evening for pizza and Grey's Anotomy. Brett can't believe that Ted wants to watch it and I think he's going to try to talk him out of it today at wrestling! I don't think so!

No comments: