Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday morning. Kylie is still sleeping, my early bird son was up at 6:30. But at least he sleeps through the night without making a word so I can't complain.
Working on weaning M. Last week was rough but this week is better. He was screaming when I would hold him without nursing him before his naps but now he fusses until I put him to bed. Then he cries for aminute and falls asleep. Not too bad. We'll be finished on his b-day, which will make me said but also very proud for going a full year!
So, some crazy kid killed 32 people at the VT campus on Monday. And 20 some injuried. How does this stuff happen? His teachers knew he was deeply troubled and reported him to the police and counseling services. His classmates called him a shooter, knowing that he could be a school shooter. And now it's found that he mailed a package of videotape, pictures and letters to NBC news - a manifesto. The whole situation is very scary.

No comments: