Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday afternoon - kids are napping.

Matthew has been sleeping very poorly this past week. He is taking shorter naps which are interrupted by him crying for his pacifier. He calms right down and goes back to sleep when you give him a paci. And night time has sucked too. He's been up 2-3 times a night, just looking for his paci. He doesn't get hungry until 4ish but will be up at midnight, 1:30 and 3 for his paci. Driving me crazy. So I called his Ped to see what they suggest we do. I thought they would say "let him fuss for 10 mins" or something. No, the Dr seems to think he might be getting fussy and waking up from a upset tummy. And suggested that I cut dairy from my diet for 5 days to see if that helps. No DAIRY for 5 days?!? That will really suck. But I guess if it helps, then I'll be cutting dairy out for a long time. Ugh.

Kylie has been doing well the past few days. We've been playing a lot of "little people" toys and other imagination games. Today I was practicing my closing for the MK party I have tonight. And she sat down and started answering my questions. Kylie wanted to order some green sparkles for her face and a Curious George CD! And the first time I asked, her skin felt pretty good. The second time it felt "scratchy". I told her she needed more moisturizer and she said "Yes, I need moisturizer. And green sparkleys for my face." How funny!

Last night we took M to get his 3 month pics taken. He didn't do so well. It's so hard to pose a baby his age - can't sit up, can't hold his head up when he's on his belly, doesn't want to lay the right way, smiles at the wrong time... But we did get some decent pics.

I hope my MK party does good tonight. I need to get some more booked soon!

No comments: