Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday afternoon. M is sleeping, K is at D&S's.

M slept better last night. Slept until 3:00am and was up again at 4 something but fell back asleep after B rocked him. Up again at 5 something. So not too bad. Better then how he's been doing.

Rainy today but we went to the fair anyway. Kylie had fun and Matthew was really good. We ate, played some games and she rode a few rides too.

I had an appointment to have my eyes looked at by a Lasik company. But I forgot the address and couldn't find it. So I re-scheduled for Monday evening. I don't think I posted here but I have a bad eye infection that got diagnosed on Wednesday. My contact in my right eye has been bothering me in the afternoon for the past month or so. Feels like sand is in my eye, extremely uncomfortable. At first I thought it was just a bad contact so I put in a new one. Same problem. So bad that I took out my contact at the Hendricks county fair and left it there! Well, the Dr said that I have an eye infection caused from over-exposure to my contacts. My white blood cells are attacking my eyeball, thinking that the contact is a foreign object. So in the morning, the blood cells were calm and my eye felt fine. But by afternoon, they were on a rampage and that's why my eye would hurt so bad. And even after I would take my contact out, it would still hurt because the blood cells took time to calm down.
Anyway, I have to wear glasses for a week and the infection can return at anytime. So I need to carry my glasses, contacts and contact solution with me everywhere in case they hurt again. Great. Oh and if the infection gets too bad, I could go blind.
So I'm looking into Lasik. It's expensive but maybe they have payment plans that we could afford. We'll see.
Kylie is spending the night at D&S's. And we're all going to the fair tomorrow morning. Fun times!

No comments: