Saturday, August 12, 2006

Saturday night.

I don't think that dairy is the problem with Matthew and I'm more convince then ever now. Last night, as I was praying, I asked God to show me whether dairy was the problem or if he was just dependent on the paci. I asked Him to have M wake up after 3am if it was a paci problem or before 3am if it was a dairy problem. So, I'm in M's room, feeding him for the first time and it was the first time he was up that night. What time was it on the clock? 3:03am. That's a good enough reason for me to keep up with the dairy and figure something else out about the paci.

We had the golf outing today. B and I took K and M to K's art class. Then I drove up to Brownsburg to drop K and M at Nancy's house. I left my car so Nancy had the carseats and drove to the golf course with Lynk. We were late getting there and I had all the gift bags so B and Coach were irritated at me. But it all was fine in the end. I drove the beer cart, as usual. I drove it with Charles Harris. We made $33 in tips and split it. Brett's team came in 4th place!

After the golf outing, I went to get the kids and ended up staying for dinner while we waited for L and B to get finished (I left early). Then we all went to Ritters. Yummmm. And I don't feel a bit bad/worried about having ice cream. I believe God came me a very clear sign that milk isn't M's issue. That's cool!

State fair tomorrow!

I had my first MK party yesterday in a long time and it went very well! Sold a Miracle set, basic set and some other things. I was very pleased. And I got 2 bookings off it too. The party I have booked for the 19th might not happen. The lady's phone is disconnected and I don't have any way to get ahold of her. Sucks because she called me asking for the party! I did send her a note via mail to see if she would call. I hope she does.

No comments: