Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday morning, Matthew is awake and on my lap, K is still sleeping.

Well, M's good sleeping habits have gone to pot the last 2 nights. I'm really hoping that he has been sleeping poorly due to a growth spurt, which normally is over in 2 days. He's been sleeping from 11-2:45. Then I feed him and put him back down. But he's been waking up at 4 so I feed him again and changed his diaper. Then he's up on and off every 3o-60 mins. I send Brett in to give him a pacifier, he settles down for a few minutes, then wakes back up. Brett and I are both exhusted and don't know what to do. I really don't want to make him cry himself to sleep, that is just heartbreaking. And how do we take the pacifier away for sleep when we use it during the day so much to keep him calm? I'm not asking for him to sleep through the night, just to sleep as well as I know he can. Is that too much????

We went to the Kid Rock concert last night at the fairgrounds. It was a very good concert. Super loud. We had very good tickets, close to the front. People kept coming up front to take pictures but then would stay so by the end of the show I could hardly see. D&S watched the kids.

No comments: