Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tuesday afternoon. Kids are napping.

I feel like I'm losing it! Kylie is having such a bad time with PTing and I'm losing my patience with her so easily now that I think it's best if we just put the pull-ups on and wait a month or so. I just get so angry at her for having an accident that it's not worth it. When she tells me that I'm being mean, it just breaks my heart. So, not more PTing until she is more ready. Just not worth it.

M slept well last night. I fed him at 11 and he was up at 1 something for his paci and 3:30 for a feeding. Then slept until 6:30. That's becoming his standard wake-up time, which is ok. Gives me time to shower before K gets up. She slept in until 9:00 this morning, which she needed. Busy few days for her.

The house is a sty but I'm just going to clean it good tomorrow. We have our small group here so no point in cleaning it today when it will be all dirty tomorrow anyways. I did do laundry and cleaned the kitchen.

Not much else going on here.

No comments: