Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The excitement continues at the Nabb household. Matthew slept through the night last night. B gave him a 4 oz bottle at 10:15 and he slept from 10:30-5am, without waking up. I could hardly believe it. I didn't sleep as well since I kept waking up and checking the clock and listening for M. We'll keep giving him a bottle to see if this continues. I hope it does!

PTing went well again today with K. She peed several times and didn't even think about protesting when I told her to pick out panties for the day and take off her diaper. I think it's becoming a habit for her now. No accidents for pee. She did poop her panties again. I've talked with mom's on my mommy board and I guess pooping can just take a lot longer for them to feel comfortable with doing. We won't push it, hopefully I'll catch her getting ready to go and get her on the potty fast.

We went to S's for swimming this morning for a little while. K did well there again. I left her there while I took M to get my hair cut and colored. It looks good, very blonde and shorter then before. I brought our car into the dealership to have the window looked at. It broke and won't go up after you put it down. Turns out it's a common problem, so common that the part to fix it is on national backorder and won't be in for 3 weeks or so. Great.

Checked in on K with S. I guess she pooped again in her panties and it got pretty messy and she got upset. Maybe that will help her figure it out. But I guess she pooped again as soon as they put her diaper on for bed. As long as she pees and doesn't poop in her panties, then that's cool for now. If she feels most comfortable pooping in her diaper at night, then that's fine. She'll figure it out soon. S even took her to McD's and K went twice there. And they went to the park and she didn't need to go then.

I know most of these blogs have been about PTing but that's the only thing I'm really working on in my life right now! It's such a big deal. Between K pting and M sleeping through the night, I feel like I got the best high of my life today!

Josh and Sarah both called to congratulate Kylie on doing so well with PTing. I talked to my mom this morning, she is very upset about her diabetes. I guess she has to try new medicine to keep it under control. It has me concerned because she gets so upset about it herself. And then she gets morbid, thinking she'll die early. Which isn't true if she takes care of herself. She worries me, especially with dad traveling. Retirement can't come soon enough for them! I know Brett is concerned about me keeping healthy and my weight under control so I don't hopefully develop it later in life.

My best friend Sara is at the hospital right now, being induced. I'm guessing Girl, 7lbs, 5oz. I wish I was closer to her to help, it must really suck to be 6 hours away from family right now.

That's about it for now.

No comments: