Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday afternoon, naptime.

Let me start off by saying M slept great last night! I put him down at 8:30. He woke up about 10:30 to eat, but didn't eat much so I was afraid he'd be up about 2. Well, he started waking up at 4:00am!! I'm thrilled. I'm really hoping now that he is getting close to 3 months that 4am will be the norm. How cool would that be?

Speaking of M, my milk supply issues are fixed. They improved a lot after I finally kicked my cold last week. I actually was able to pump 10 oz. on Sunday morning - I felt like a cow! I'm keeping up with the fenugreek pills to help, at least for a few more weeks.

Brett's family is coming into town on Thursday for the Brickyard. Can't wait to see them. We always have so much fun with them. I have my menu planned. I always try to bring 2-3 things over to help with the food. I know Kylie will be so excited to see Dillion, she just thinks he's the best thing ever. We'll have to be careful and considerate so Dillion doesn't overdose on K!

Brett's mom's cousin Dick died this morning at 6:30. S thinks the viewing will be Wednesday evening and funeral on Thursday. I dropped off his suits at the cleaners this morning, they should be ready at noon on Wednesday.

K and I went to the pool in Plainfield today. That waterpark is so fun. K loved it! I could hardly sit down, she kept saying "Get up mommy, come over here". It wasn't too crowded, probably because it was a Monday. S watched M for the morning while we were there. It was nice to have some time with just K. I also stopped by Metropolis and exchanged my new Yankee candle for a scent that I like better. And I got M a pair of knit pants from ON to match a onesie that we have.

PTing is going ok. We did the naked thing for 1.5 days and it went well. No pee accidents. She didn't pooh on the floor or anything either, she would just start grabbing her butt and I'd rush her to the potty but she wouldn't finish going. Last night she actually played with a magnadoodle on the toliet for 15 mins while I tried talking her into poohing. Seemed like she was actually trying but didn't. Today she had a little bit in her panties when we got home from the pool but didn't go anymore when I got her to the potty. I did tell her that she would have to wear diapers like a baby until she started going on the potty. She did not like that at all. She is NOT a baby. And does NOT wear diapers. I also told her that she needs to go in the potty before she can go to school. We'll see if anything happens with this now.

No comments: