Wednesday, July 19, 2006

What a day. I'm exhausted. Beat. Dead-tired.

We went shopping with S, which was nice. There was a big sale at Old Navy so S got the kids several outfits each as well as getting me a pair of jeans and 2 shirts and B a shirt. Then we went to Penny's and S got the kids some more fall clothes. I think with these clothes, plus the ones I already have and the ones I'm ordering from Gymboree using my Gymbucks coupons, will be enough for both of them. Cool!

K did good at the mall with pottying. She told me 3 times that she needed to go and had one accident. That wasn't really her fault, she told S that she needed to go but I wasn't there so S had to get Matthew and Kylie and get to me (I was in line at Culvers) so by the time I got K to the bathroom, she had already gone. And she pooped in her panties twice this afternoon. And one accident on the floor but that was because she was so upset about having to go to bed that she just lost it. Tomorrow is Gymboree so we'll see how we do with that. I'll be really happy to tell my mom friends that Kylie is working so hard and doing so well.

Speaking of mom friends, Sara had her baby. I was right, it's a GIRL!! Born at 10:58 a.m. and weighed 7lbs, 2 oz. Sophia Rose and they will call her Sophie. I guess they were both shocked that she was a girl. The labor went so fast that the doctor didn't make it. One of his partners had to deliver and I guess was putting on his shoe covers when Sophie was coming out! I really wish I could be there to see Sara and Sophie but Sara doesn't think she can handle company for a while. But they'll be down here in September so I'll see her then! I'm sure she is beautiful.

Kylie didn't take a nap so I didn't get any type of break this afternoon. The house seems trashed, toys everywhere. I've done more laundry then I can count due to the PTing. I am so drained.

K also likes watching herself on the wedding video. She talks about being a flower girl and shows me how she walked. She actually told me that "Devin wasn't at the wedding. Devin was at the dinner." How does she remember the name of a kid she met once for a few hours more then two weeks ago?

Matthew did sleep until 4am this morning. Not through the night but close. Unfortunatly, I wasn't tired and didn't fall asleep until midnight so I didn't take advantage of it. Not tonight, I'm hitting the hay very soon. I have a cold that is kicking my butt too. And since I'm BFing, I don't want to take anything for it. Grrr...

Brett has been busy with work. He didn't get home last night until 9. He's training to learn a new product so that's been keeping him busy. He works so hard to provide for us, we're lucky.

That's about it. I'm going to bed.

No comments: