Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday afternoon, kids are napping.

Wednesday night Matthew slept till 2:45 and up at 5. Thursday night he slept till 3:30 and to 6. I don't think cluster feeding him works well, he has been getting up earlier when we do that. I think we'll stick to feeding him at 10:30 for the night. I also want to try to get him into bed for the night earlier, like 7:30ish. Maybe we'll try that this weekend.

PTing is going ok. Kylie didn't have any accidents yesterday with pee. We even went to Gymboree and the fair with no problems. She did poop in the evening on Thursday in her panties while playing outside. Friday, today, we're doing "naked" day. No panties, no clothes at all for Kylie. She has told me every time she needs to go tinkle and she knows now before she starts to go too. She did try to poop in the living today while she was naked. I saw her grabbing at her butt and rushed her to the bathroom. She had already gone a little bit, which fell in the toilet. But she refused to push anymore. We're babysitting at the church tonight with our small group so I'm sure she'll poop there if she doesn't go beforehand.

I had my MK celebration party at my house last night. Cindy came, it was good to see her. She gave us a Polo sleeper for Matthew. And I earned several gifts for my sales - red emerald cut earrings and matching necklace, a silver watch, hoop earrings and I got to wear a bright pink sash that said "Unit Queen of Sales" on it. That was fun! Sharon, Regina and Amy came to the party to celebrate with me.

Nothing much else is going on here. I'll update over the weekend.

No comments: